Taken from a painting of Kapiti Island at Sunset.
by Sonia Savage.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thanks Boys.

There are some weeks and this has been one of those, when at the end of the week I feel flat and depleted.  A little over whelmed by what I haven't been able to accomplish - too much school wide focus and not enough time to actually plan for my class programme.

Opening my computer after school I view a video made by some of my students, and watch them teach about HCFs and LCMs.  They do it well, however that's not what makes me smile and forget the weariness of the week.  Rather it's the giggles that come as they share a few of their bloopers.  Thanks guys.  I needed that laugh.




I wonder how long it is going to take them to figure out their factors of 57 are incorrect! I think they mean 56, at least I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Loving it! It is those moments that keep us going through the bureaucratic stuff... Great moment to share!!! Off to find my kids' bloopers of the week... Thanks Kathryn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...